Assisted Living in Edmond, OK
Everyone ages differently. That’s why all Touchmark communities offer Assisted Living services. In Touchmark Assisted Living neighborhoods, the emphasis is on individualized assessments and detailed service plans as requested and agreed to by residents and their families. A registered nurse coordinates the 24-hour caregiving staff. All staff are trained in Touchmark’s philosophy of person-centered care, which respects each person’s life history and preferences, encourages an overall sense of well-being, and provides a positive and unconditional regard for each individual.
Living styles and features
These and other features help ensure an enriched life in a Touchmark community:
- Unique Full Life program
- Three meals prepared daily
- Personalized care that supports each person’s specific needs
- A variety of comfortable living and common areas
How can we assist you or a loved one?
Neighborhood-based Assisted Living
The Cedar Neighborhood in Edmond, OK
For residents needing greater support (for example, those living with a chronic condition like multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, or the effects of a stroke), Touchmark offers a higher staff-to-resident ratio in our smaller Cedar neighborhood than in other assisted living neighborhoods.
Residents of these studio homes enjoy the conveniences of sharing a great room, family-style dining in the neighborhood’s dining area, and a more structured environment with daily activities in close proximity. Health services and caregiving assistance are continually tailored to support Cedar residents to their highest level of independence so that they may age in place.
Living styles and features
Recurring assessments and scheduled care conferences to evaluate each resident’s care plan are frequently conducted. Residents in the Cedar neighborhood are accompanied by caregiving staff 24 hours per day to assist with daily needs, including escorting to meals and desired activities.
- The Full Life Wellness & Life Enrichment Program™
- Touchmark’s award-winning Fall Reduction and Awareness Program
- Housekeeping, laundry, and bedmaking
- Three meals per day served in a private dining area
- Caring, licensed nurses overseeing neighborhood
- Personalized daily emotional support and cuing
- Full-time resident care manager
- Lift assistance
- Scheduled social and cultural activities
- Scheduled local transportation
- Outdoor courtyard
- Health & Fitness Studio
- Functional fitness classes led by certified fitness professionals
- 24-hour emergency response system
For more information about the Cedar neighborhood, contact us at 405-259-4102.